"ALFRED, YOU TIT."
Ahahaha, I needed to cheer myself up and that post always gets me going….
Hey everyone! After several
yearsmonths I believe I have my paypal sorted out and ready for commissions!
- Linearts-$10 (and $5 for each additional character)
- Full Body (pencil) Shading-$25 ($8 for each additional character)
- Full Body (copic) Colored- $35 ($10 for each additional character)
I will ship the finished original commissions both in the U.S and internationally( unfortunately those needing shipped internationally will have to pay for their own shipping-sorry)
Now for the boring part-rules of what I WILL NOT DRAW:
- No NSFW
- No furries( ears and tails are fine though)
- No nudity/porn
- NO REFUNDS
- I have the right to deny any commission that I feel uncomfortable with and or goes against my beliefs.
I do ask that you don’t ask for yaoi/yuri, BUT I will draw the characters as friends and you can just imagine they’re on a date or something…idk.
Please do not resale the artwork.
I will do custom orders, but they will cost extra.
Waist ups are available too(and cheaper).
If you are interested in commissions just message me( no anons) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I AM ONLY TAKING TWO COMMISSIONS AT THE MOMENT
This was a huge pain to make, but totally worth it for the end result.
Also Virgo because I’m a Virgo
3. I’ve never really taken art classes to learn. So I guess none unless you count my regular art classes at school. And 5 would probably be Kanaya from Homestuck…she’s alot of fun to draw
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you…
How does this look…it’s supposed to be space…